How Serpico Landscaping makes dreams come true for HOA boards.
For more than 32 years, we’ve been focused on exceeding expectations of HOA Boards. Serpico Landscaping came into being in 1989 because our founder, a former HOA Board President, was dissatisfied with the state of landscaping and wanted to introduce excellence to her community. Serpico was created with a focus on delivering commercial landscaping services to Bay Area HOAs that exceed expectations. We realized firsthand that we were not just providing landscape maintenance services; we were helping create an environment that was the dream of every homeowner. In fact, we like to call it “dreamscaping” for those we serve. Here are some of the reasons why we believe Serpico will be your perfect partner:
Serpico is here to help you achieve your perfect living environment.
Serpico goes far beyond just giving you a “cookie cutter” plan and mowing the lawn. We help your HOA Board create the living environment of which everyone can be proud. Colors, textures, aromas, the sounds of birds and friendly insects—these are all elements that work together to make your surroundings a wonderful daily living experience.
We work closely with you from Day One.
HOA Board Members, listen to ideas and dreams and then formulate a specific plan, tailored to your property. Once Serpico is on the case, our Team does whatever it takes to remain accountable so that you have a positive, stress-free experience. We walk the grounds with you, check in on a regular basis, attend Board meetings and give you a monthly written report.
You can count on Serpico for continued quality.
From the beginning, the Serpico approach has been different by design. Our work is executed according to the rigorous Serpico Standards, written rules that outline how work should be done. Our employees not only love the outdoors, but they are driven to satisfy our customers. They also are trained in the ways of our company, with their skills constantly updated.
Your residents expect the best in terms of service. Which is why specialized tasks receive the attention of specialists, such as landscape design Architects and Horticulturists, as well as support from top professionals at our four area service centers. Moreover, Serpico is accountable for everything we do, so we’re constantly checking in to make sure your HOA Board Members are satisfied.
We partner with Community Managers to guarantee their success.
Unlike other landscaping firms in the Bay Area, Serpico Landscaping was created to be the premiere service provider for HOAs. After decades in the field, we know the vital role that Community Managers play, and we see ourselves working so closely with you on behalf of your efforts that we give you one less thing to worry about. In fact, we call our collaboration “partnerscaping,” because we are here to be your backup in everything you do.
Every property is unique, as are the duties of every Community Manager. Things change with HOA Boards, budgets, weather trends, laws and the conditions around the property. Serpico knows how to factor in these challenges to ensure your success year after year.
Here are some of the ways we make it happen:
- We’ll collaborate with you to build an individualized plan – Factoring in the desires and goals of the HOA; your budget parameters; the types of plants that will do best on your property; and the best ways to save you time, money and water, our experienced teams will sit down with you to work out a written game plan that you can discuss with your HOA Board.
- Our experts share their growing knowledge of plants, trees and shrubs – Our landscape design Architects and plant specialists have a flourishing list of plants that will thrive on your property, particularly during droughts, and they know how to put them in the optimal spots. We love to share ideas with you and create beautiful properties that everyone can admire.
- We’re good at keeping things going – With Serpico as your partner, you can count on the skills it takes to maintain healthy and gorgeous grounds. Our Teams all employ proven steps to maintain water and soil nutrient levels selected for spectacle, senses, savings and California “droughtability.”
- We can help you be WaterWise – Having grown our business in Northern California, we’re focused on staying in tune with what matters most here. Not only are we knowledgeable about native plants, but we have become industry leaders in saving water. A major way we support your efforts is through our proprietary WaterWise Irrigation, the industry-leading monthly base irrigation system inspection program. With WaterWise, you and your HOA Client reap all the benefits of fast identification of problems and repairs, the best thinking in water usage and reduced costs, now and in the long term.
- We’re here to respond to your needs – Your Serpico Team is trained to be responsive to your needs, and we have systems in place to make that happen. You can count on us to be there for regularly scheduled walk-throughs and HOA Board meetings. You’ll get monthly reports detailing what we’ve done and the value we bring. If we spot problems on the property, we’ll let you know ASAP. And when you call, Serpico will be there fast—period.
If Serpico’s approach to dreamscaping sounds good to you, let’s talk about what we can do together. Because working with you and your HOA Board is what makes our dreams come true.