Serpico Landscaping, Inc. is seeking an Enhancement Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’re Different from the Ground Up – For Over 30 Years.
Serpico doesn’t just mow lawns. Our customers need full-service landscaping from a company they can trust. With more than 150 employees and over 300 properties managed, Serpico takes pride in making sure our valued clients receive top-quality commercial landscape maintenance, landscape enhancements, planning and design, irrigation management, and tree care services every time. We never stop innovating, partnering, and communicating with our customers, because those partnerships are what our business is all about.
As an Enhancement Manager, you will be accountable for the success of our Enhancement Division in a designated geographical region. You will foster healthy relationships with both external and internal customers. You will create and install beautiful, functional landscapes with an emphasis on budget, safety, schedule, and quality.
Enhancement Manager areas of focus are:
- Using your leadership and communication skills you will articulate the services we offer to new and existing customers.
- You will collaborate with our Landscape Maintenance Managers to identify and generate sales leads and promote and solicit services to customers.
- Attract and convert prospects into customers through various avenues.
- Remain engaged with our customers to improve the customer experience. Create long-term solutions that are geared towards mutual success.
- Utilize our CRM to manage your workflow and sales funnel.
- Using your creativity, you will develop sustainable solutions that meet our customer’s essential needs.
- Utilize design software to create 2D plans and photo realistic renderings.
- Perform Site reviews and recover field data to develop base plans.
- Use your strong horticultural knowledge to develop plant palettes that address each site’s unique conditions, with a focus on climate appropriate low water use plants that will provide year-round interest.
- You will achieve long-term goals established collaboratively with the Enhancement Division Manager.
- You will produce estimates from your designs as well as plans and specifications provided by our Landscape Architect partners.
- Assemble estimates using SLI proprietary estimating software. Solicit vendors for material availability and pricing.
- Create RFB for Subcontractors to ensure work is bid complete with no gaps in scope.
- Create high level budgets and hard bid proposals and make presentations to our customers.
- Attend HOA Board Meetings and Community Outreach Meetings to conduct Enhancement presentations
- Negotiate contracts with our customers and Subcontractors
- You will use your construction management skills to successfully manage projects from commencement to close-out.
- Utilize our online shared scheduling tools to manage and share resources within our Enhancement Division.
- Maintain relationships with our preferred vendors and develop relationships with new vendors to ensure we are purchasing the highest quality materials at an equitable price.
- Manage field operations and supervise the daily activities of Foreman and Laborers in your assigned region.
- Perform site inspections to ensure all crew members are working safely to deliver a product that meets our customer’s expectations.
- Track and project monthly revenue.
- Manage all progress and final billings
- Conduct employee training and development for direct reports and ensure that Safety is always our priority.
- Provide career development opportunities and a path for direct reports to achieve success in their current position and advance their careers.
- Recruit, interview, and hire employees
- Conduct performance reviews with your direct reports
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Industry Training
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Working for a Certified Green Business
If you are ready to accept the challenge of this exciting career, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.