How Serpico Landscaping is different by design—and planning
In the Bay Area, Serpico Landscaping stands apart from the rest by creating and maintaining gorgeous grounds that thrive in California’s climate, giving peerless customer service and support, and delivering strong ROI, both in the long and short term. But those achievements are not the result of a happy accident. They occur, in large part, because they are the backbone that supports Serpico’s strong service to customers.
At Serpico, planning is everything. To us, every property is unique, and every set of customers is driven by their own visions, tastes and goals for their landscaping. Through meticulous planning and design Serpico is able to achieve the outcomes our customers love, both now and in the future.
Here’s what goes into the Serpico Landscaping Design and Planning process:
Envisioning the big picture
Serpico starts by taking a big picture look at your property’s landscaping and waterscaping issues, which can be complex. We build an integrated plan that yields cost savings from efficient landscaping innovations and proven time-honored service techniques. Multi-phase landscape irrigation, tree care and maintenance planned as shared cost-saving is Serpico’s primary ROI.
Serpico makes it quick and easy to switch from your previous vendor. Thanks to our unique landscaping TakeOver ReportTM, you don’t have to worry about details falling through the cracks or service technicians dropping the ball. This report is built by our staff of highly-trained irrigation, landscape maintenance and tree specialists.
We start with a visual inspection to get a baseline assessment of the health and efficiency of the irrigation systems, landscaping features and trees. Often the fitness of these criteria are a reflection of previous irrigation system maintenance and plant life nurturing.
Then, within 90 days, we present a comprehensive written report that uses these findings to create recommendations for improvements. Be they big or small, we will give you a prioritized list and estimated pricing. We also complete a Water Management Action Plan which tells you how to maximize the efficiency of your irrigation system, as well as water and cost savings.
Making the plan come to life
Once we all agree upon a plan, your Serpico Team uses a variety of methodologies to help you visualize the details. We create detailed site maps of your property flow plans and assemble designs and proposals for the agreed upon vision. And we walk through the property with you to help you get a sense of what you can expect and answer any of your questions.
Creating uncommonly cool common areas
Serpico Landscaping’s spaces for design landscape and landscape maintenance include:
- Common Areas: Entry & Exit areas, landscape in between buildings, parking lot planters, sidewalk weed control, RV storage areas, mailbox kiosks
- Community Gathering Spaces: Landscaping surrounding Clubhouse, spas & pools, tennis courts, sport courts, Tot Lots, walking trails
- Trees: Urban forests, specimen and heritage tree care
- Shrub and Flowering Plant Beds: Perennials, annual beds, ground cover beds, turf substitution beds, succulent beds and hanging planters
- Turf Areas: Grass areas of all types, sizes and shapes
- Interior Plantscapes: Interior plants in commercial buildings
- Other Common Areas: Firebreaks, v-ditch maintenance and hiking trails
Serpico specializes in these types of properties
For more than 28 years, Serpico has built its reputation as a leader in landscape planning and design by focusing on these types of projects:
- HOA – Condos – Apartments/Townhouses – For Serpico Landscaping, these property sites are about enhancing appearance and value of homes with color and fullness. Condos and townhouse complexes have natural settings of individualized entries, as well as nooks and crannies requiring more Serpico maintenance crew time.
- Commercial Realty – Serpico Landscaping works with commercial land developers. A commercial building’s campuses/common areas/parks look move-in ready. True especially for ‘freshly built’ properties leading to, and during, its sale and pending contract phases and new tenant acquisitions— all with convenient, retro-active maintenance agreements in place.
- Corporate Business Accounts + Commercial Lease Holders – For these established business parks and campuses or small business villages, Serpico recommends landscape design matching the look and color of commercial buildings with landscaping more efficient to maintain, and details that enhance the desired traffic flows.
Do you have an idea for a property that you’d like to turn into a reality? Let’s get started with a conversation about the plans and designs that will make your landscape dreams come true.