Dear Clients and Partners,
We thought it would be helpful if we provided* the following information to you:
There have been reports from Community Managers that residents are mis-informed about “essential services” and “outdoor businesses”. Many do not know that all aspects Landscape Management services are now allowed.
Serpico Landscaping is 100% fully operating under the classification of “essential” and “outdoor business” during the remaining relaxation of SIP. This is effective throughout all municipalities in which we have sites under contract. Please see the links below for the updated Bay Area County orders.
Safety has always been of the highest importance for our organization. It is our first Founding Core Value in fact! Each Day, our people demonstrate their love for Coworkers, Client/Partners, and Company when it comes to performing the many COVID-19 safety protocols we have put in place as part of their normal work procedures. All Serpico team members are fully trained as to how those protocols help keep everyone safe when followed.
Since mid-March we have implemented the coronavirus related workplace health and safety parameters as recommended by the CDC, as well as additional preventative parameters, including but not limited to:
- Disinfection of all field and corporate offices (weekly), fleet vehicles (daily), landscape equipment (daily), and hand tools (daily).
- Providing each Employee with all the proper PPE, and personal supply of hand sanitizer each day.
- Coronavirus/pandemic spread prevention training completed for all Employees. This includes new company policy for our people to wear PPE such as masks and gloves 100% of the time during their daily work hours.
- Constant policing/visual management of field adherence to safety guidelines by our Management staff
- Morning reminders (daily) and constantly available re-training for Social Distancing behaviors as the new normal in the way our Crewmembers perform their work.
- Designed and implemented a “launch & return by waves” initiative to limit the number of crewmembers arriving, equipment prepping, and launching out/returning from service – to waves of 10 or less individuals at a time. Under this design, each wave of Crewmen isn’t allowed to report into our facility until one hour after the prior wave has already departed into the field or went home for the day.
- Utilization of all available technologies to facilitate Client/Partner meetings, staff meetings, and interactive virtual training
We hope the above information provides something helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your usual Serpico Landscaping management staff member or email@example.com if you need any help or would like to schedule a virtual or “properly distanced” site meeting.
For the last couple weeks, we have been processing many clients requests to get needed irrigation and enhancement renovations scheduled prior to the end of the year. Much of this is related to the CA laws that were passed years ago and how they will begin to take effect – starting with pressure compensating pop-up sprinkler bodies in October of this year, as the required and permanent Statewide standard. This does not mean we all must change every pop-up sprinkler head we have without this technology. Rather, it is the State requirement when the time comes for a broken sprinkler to be replaced.
We are eager to help everyone work towards the future and compliance! Please contact your Serpico Landscaping team member for more information and help with planning.
Lastly, and above all else we continue to wish everyone safe and healthy days ahead.
Thank You, for your continued partnership and business!
President, Serpico Landscaping, Inc.