Serpico’s focus is partnering with HOA Boards and Commercial Property Owners to make their dreams come true
Serpico Landscaping is uniquely positioned in Northern California as an organization with a prime focus on helping discerning HOAs and Commercial Property Owners create their dream landscape environments! We partner with HOA Boards, Commercial Property Owners and the HOA Community Managers who represent them to plan and provide services that exceed their expectations. Serpico provides landscaping maintenance, irrigation management, design and enhancements, tree care services and above all, peace of mind and satisfaction—all at a good value.
Here are some of the Serpico differences:
- Good communications – Like any good partner, Serpico is dedicated to clear, ongoing communications. Count on us to be in close contact with you through texts, emails and phone calls. If we see a problem, don’t be surprised if we send you a photo and a request to issue a work order as we do our property walk-throughs. And don’t be surprised, either, when we request to attend your monthly Board meetings.
- Regular written reports – It’s the accountability part of our partnership. At the end of every month, you will receive a written report that outlines everything we have done. It allows you to see the value of our work, which we know will exceed your expectations.
- Strict quality standards – Before starting Serpico Landscaping, Sharon Serpico Hanson’s first career was in quality control assurance for a major corporation. That’s why she created the Serpico Standards, a written guide on how work should be done on a daily basis. Our dedication to consistent, excellent performance is a core value at Serpico.
- Quality people – Serpico takes great pride in hiring people who have a passion for great customer service. Once we find these exceptional employees, they participate in rigorous training, plus updating and polishing of skills on an on-going basis.
- Advanced knowledge and practices – Because Northern California is Serpico’s home turf, and water issues are always top of mind, we pride ourselves on our forward-thinking policies, participation in state and local professional programs, and our embrace of state-of-the-art technologies. An example is our WaterWise Irrigation, the industry-leading monthly base irrigation system inspection program, which delivers fast identification and repairs and reduces overall water waste which translates into cost savings for you.
Serpico is committed to providing a flourishing return on your investment
For many people, the beauty and serenity of Serpico’s well-tended landscaping is highly valuable in and of itself. Others prize the fact that with Serpico in charge, there’s one less thing to worry about. But make no mistake—behind every gorgeous ground and garden, there’s a well-honed plan that delivers maximum return on investment (ROI) to the property owners.
We start by listening to your goals and ideas. From there, we’ll walk through the property to get a big-picture look at your property’s landscaping and waterscaping issues. We then build an integrated plan that yields cost savings from efficient landscaping innovations and proven time-honored service techniques. Multi-phase landscape irrigation, tree care and maintenance are planned, as shared cost-saving is Serpico’s primary ROI.
Our approach is designed for your investment to yield projected paybacks as long-term savings versus makeshift fixes with no savings, no planning and no interdependent care strategies. But that’s just the beginning.
Here are the ways Serpico saves you time, money and hassles as we build your equity:
- We watch out for your water – Serpico’s proprietary WaterWise diagnostic system inspections conserve gallons and dollars. This allows us to monitor water flow, parts wear and performance as well as catch repairs early before they’re big issues.
- Serpico coordinates with other vendors – We take a proactive approach and make suggestions that can reduce hassles and prevent future expenses.
- We put everything in writing – You don’t have to worry about any mystery charges, because we back up everything we do. You can count on monthly itemized reports that detail everything we’ve done and the corresponding charges. Any emergency or unplanned work requires your written approval.
- We’re proactive about your property – While your Serpico Team makes regular visits to your property, we keep an eye out for anything that’s amiss. We’ll promptly report any questionable activities or unintended wasteful expenses, so that you can take action promptly.
- Serpico’s services build your resale value – Well-maintained Serpico landscaping allows owners to sell at higher price ranges. Commercial realty owners and brokerages enjoy best market values for lease or sale, too.
- Serpico creates great word of mouth – As communities enjoy landscaping at its healthiest, appreciation grows for associations or landlords.
Serpico Landscaping’s multi-ROI tactics save a lot of dollars, time and water. Collaborating with you, we develop an educated plan designed for a healthy landscaping future: the ultimate ROI for property in the Bay Area of California.