Serpico’s focus is partnering with HOA Boards to make their dreams come true.
Serpico Landscaping is uniquely positioned in Northern California as an organization with a prime focus on helping discerning HOAs and commercial property owners create their dream landscape environments! We partner with HOA Boards, Commercial Property Owners and the Property Management firms that represent them to plan and provide services that exceed their expectations. Serpico provides landscaping maintenance, irrigation management, design and enhancements, tree care services and above all, peace of mind and satisfaction—all at a good value. Here are some of the Serpico Differences:
- Understanding of customer needs – From the top down, the people at Serpico Landscaping are committed to helping our Clients achieve their goals for their landscape environments. That’s why we take the time to sit down with you and listen to your goals and ideas, walk through the property with you so we can see it through your eyes, and follow up on our conversations to make sure we’re on the right track. Once we understand, we make a plan that solidifies your landscaping desires.
- Good communications – Like any good partner, Serpico dedicated to clear, ongoing communications. Count on us to be in close contact with you through texts, emails and phone calls. If we see a problem, don’t be surprised if we send you a photo and a request to issue a work order as we do our property walk-throughs. And don’t be surprised, either, when we request to attend your monthly Board meetings.
- Regular written reports – It’s the accountability part of our partnership. At the end of every month, you will receive a written report that outlines everything we have done. It allows you to see the value of our work, which we know will exceed your expectations.
- Strict quality standards – Before starting Serpico Landscaping, Sharon Serpico Hanson’s first career was in quality control assurance for a major corporation. That’s why she created the Serpico Standards, a written guide on how work should be done on a daily basis. Our dedication to consistent, excellent performance is a core value at Serpico.
- Quality people – Serpico takes great pride in hiring people who have a passion for great customer service. Once we find these exceptional employees, they participate in rigorous training, plus updating and polishing of skills on an on-going basis.
- Advanced knowledge and practices – Since Northern California is Serpico’s home turf, and water issues are always top of mind, we pride ourselves on our forward-thinking policies, participation in state and local professional programs, and its embrace of state-of-the-art technologies. An example is our WaterWise Irrigation, the industry-leading monthly base irrigation system inspection program, which delivers fast identification and repairs, and reduces overall water waste which translates into cost savings for you.
As we work together, we know you’ll be pleasantly surprised by other ways in which Serpico is different, and we think, better. And if you have suggestions for ways we can improve, we always want to hear from you.