Serpico Landscaping partners with Community Managers to guarantee their success.
Unlike other landscaping firms in the Bay Area, Serpico Landscaping was created to be the premiere service provider for HOAs. After decades in the field, we know the vital role Community Managers play, and we see ourselves working so closely with you on behalf of your efforts that we give you one less thing to worry about. In fact, we call our collaboration “Partnerscaping” because we are here to be your strong backup in everything you do.
Every property is unique, as are the duties of every Community Manager. Things change with HOA Boards, budgets, weather trends, laws, and the conditions around the property. Serpico knows how to factor in these challenges to ensure your success year after year.
Here are some of the ways we make it happen:
- We’ll collaborate with you to build an individualized plan – Factoring in the desires and goals of the HOA, your budget parameters, the types of plants that will do best on your property, and the best ways to save you time, water and money, our experienced Teams will sit down with you to work out a written game plan that you can discuss with your HOA Board.
- Our experts share their growing knowledge of plants, trees and shrubs – Our landscape design Architects and plant specialists have a flourishing list of plants that will thrive on your property, particularly during droughts, and they know how to put them in the optimal spots. We love to share ideas with you and create the beautiful property that everyone admires.
- We’re good at keeping things going – With Serpico as your partner, you can count on the skills it takes to maintain healthy and gorgeous grounds. Our Teams all employ proven steps to maintain water and soil nutrient levels selected for spectacle, senses, savings and California droughtability.
- We can help you be WaterWise – Having grown our business in Northern California, we’re focused on staying in tune with what matters most here. Not only are we knowledgeable about native plants, we have become industry leaders in saving water. A major way we support your efforts is through our proprietary WaterWise Irrigation, the industry-leading monthly base irrigation system inspection program. With WaterWise you and your HOA Client reap all the benefits of fast identification of problems and repairs, the best thinking in water usage and reduced costs, now and in the long term.
- We’re here to respond to your needs – Your Serpico Team is trained to be responsive to your needs, and we have systems in place to make that happen. You can count on us to be there for regularly scheduled walk-throughs and HOA Board meetings. You’ll get monthly reports detailing what we’ve done and the value we bring. If we spot problems on the property. we’ll let you know ASAP. And when you call, Serpico will be there fast—period.
At Serpico, we know you have a lot on your plate, and answer to many people. But we’d love to talk with you about what we can do together, and how we can make you and your properties look great.