Serpico proves that a flourishing ROI can be a thing of beauty.
For many people, the beauty and serenity of Serpico’s well-planned and tended landscaping is highly valuable in and of itself. Others prize the fact that with Serpico in charge, there’s one less thing to worry about. But make no mistake, behind every gorgeous ground and garden, there’s a well-honed plan that delivers maximum Return On Investment (ROI) to the property owners. What are the secrets of our success?
It all starts with our multi-year plans that let you amortize costs savings.
Serpico starts by taking a big picture look at your property’s landscaping and waterscaping issues, which can be complex. We build an integrated plan that yields cost savings from efficient landscaping innovations and proven time-honored service techniques. Multi-phase landscape irrigation, tree care and maintenance planned as shared cost-saving is Serpico’s primary ROI.
Our approaches are designed for your investment to yield projected paybacks as long-term savings versus band-aid fixes with no savings, no planning or interdependent care strategies. But that’s just the beginning.
Serpico Landscaping saves time, money and hassles, as it builds your equity.
- We watch out for your water – Serpico’s proprietary WaterWise diagnostic system inspections conserve gallons and dollars. We monitor water flow, parts wear and performance. Serpico catches repairs early on before they’re big issues. Efficient irrigation ideas save water, keep fees down, and avoid drought fines.
- Serpico coordinates with other vendors – We take a proactive approach and make suggestions that can reduce hassles and expenses. For instance, if you’re installing a new community common area, and eventually plan to put in an outdoor lighting system, too, we may suggest you have the AC/electrical wire conduit lines installed while the area is under construction, rather than having to pull up the ground or any nearby pathways later.
- We put everything in writing – You don’t have to worry about any mystery charges since we back up everything we do. You can count on monthly itemized reports that detail everything we’ve done and the corresponding charges. (So you can be pleasantly surprised at the value.) Any emergency or unplanned work requires a written approval.
- We’re proactive about your property – While your Serpico Team makes regular visits to your property, we keep an eye out for anything that’s amiss. We use our cellphones and tablets to report any questionable activities or unintended wasteful expenses, so you can take action promptly.
- Serpico’s services build your resale value –Well-maintained Serpico landscaping allows owners to sell at higher price ranges. Commercial realty owners and brokerages enjoy best market values for lease or sale, too.
- Serpico creates great “word of mouth”– As communities enjoy landscaping at its healthiest, appreciation grows for associations or landlords.
Serpico Landscaping’s multi-ROI tactics save multi-dollars, time and water. Collaborating with you, we develop an educated plan designed for a healthy landscaping future: the ultimate return on investment for property in the Bay Area of California.